What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh today

Jerry Fischer

Well Known Member
As of this morning here in HBC, grass mowed, work party setting up Pavilion this weekend (Sat), shower & bathroom trailers on site and being serviced. HBHQ getting ready and able for early arrivals later this weekend. Wx been warm in afternoons, a little chilly right now (67) and breezy, forecast for TS Sat. eve, & Sunday. Y'all come on over, up, down, whatever...that is all...carry on...:cool:

See you there Wednesday (wx permitting) 6/17. Leaving SC in the wee hours to clear the mountains before thunderstorms

Hey Jerry, See you next Friday. Thanks for getting there early to get HBC set up.
Hey Dan, good to hear from you. It takes a village to get this place ready so I'm only a very small cog in a very large wheel. I really have fun up here and look forward to coming up every year. See you Friday.

I was there this morning. Nothing muddy and all is well. There are a tremendous number of EAA and IAC chapter areas staked out already, of course in all the best locations.

Good luck Osh! Hope it gets it out of the way before the masses arrive!
IMG_6214.png

Just passed- you all ok?
Yes, we are, thanks Jeff. We had some heavy rains and Me, like a dummy, set my ground cloth corners outside my new Cabela tent so you know where the water went.
Just finished drainage and tucking uphill side under tent floor. I have not had a sexagonal tent so it's my bad. See you when you get here and maybe a ride in the Breezy if you bring her.
See you later and thanks again.

Back