What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh RV-12 Get Together

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
VAF: RV-12 Get Together at Oshkosh 2013

Meeting Date: Tuesday 7/30/2013
Meeting Time: 10:00 am
Meeting Place: Eagle's Nest Exhibit (close to the Home Built Hanger)

eaglesnest location.jpg

As of today we have 42 people + the Eagles nest teams. I will be printing the name tags tomorrow morning (Wed). Anyone who has not provide me their info needs to send it by tonight (Tue).

Send your information to my email address [email protected]

Name
Email address
Cell number
VAF name
City
State
RV12 serial number
RV12 Status
First flight date
Total flight hours
N-Number
Photo of your plane or build for your name tag

Everyone travel safe and see you Tue the 30th

Thanks Dave

Here is a pic of all the RV12 pilots who attended OSH 2013 pilot get together!
f70d9e426061b8ad67bbdd7d54d61ab1_zps8dd586ee.jpg

John thanks for putting the pic up.

Today about 60+ RV12 builders got together at the Eagles Nest exhibit. Everyone stayed around for about an hour talking. It was great to get to put a face with a name for some of our friends on the VAF forum.

Thanks to Bob and the Eagles Nest teams for providing a place to meet. See everyone next year.

RV-12 on the way back from Osh.

My dad is going to turn 81 in September. His medical expired today and I'm not convinced he should try to renew it. Is anybody planning to stop in Red Wing MN, KRGK, Baldwin WI, WI14, or St Paul MN, KSTP on the way back from OSH? If so could you give me a call and could we arrange for my dad to see your RV-12? He is a retired Northwest Airlines Captain. He needs to be in the sky. Please give me a call. (916) 549-0498 Thanks.

Back