What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ordered The Plans.......

mike newall

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Despite being half way through our 8, I got tempted today and ordered the preview plans for a -3.

Why..... ?

:rolleyes:

Been thinking along similar lines...and I'm hoping to finish my 9A this year. Already feeling empty shop anxiety. I figure a 3 will take forever to build unless Van's comes out with a match drilled version. That would be a wonderful OSH surprise announcement.

Been thinking along similar lines...and I'm hoping to finish my 9A this year. Already feeling empty shop anxiety. I figure a 3 will take forever to build unless Van's comes out with a match drilled version. That would be a wonderful OSH surprise announcement.

Don, I am overloaded with work doing the 8 and the 3 plan just sits on the shelf. It is about 6 weeks new...if you want it, $40 and I will ship it.

Don, I am overloaded with work doing the 8 and the 3 plan just sits on the shelf. It is about 6 weeks new...if you want it, $40 and I will ship it.

PM sent. I'm weak and caved in to your offer. This board is getting more and more expensive...

Mark made the very suggestion last night after visiting Randy's excellent site.

Will get in touch when it warms up a touch !

Thanks Andy.

David,

The plans arrived today. This weekend my my 9A (in the basement, working on the canopy frame) officially became my "aluminum mistress" to my wife. I expect the RV-3 will be the start of my aluminum harem.

Thanks,

Don

Back