What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Operation limitations

Not sure I understand your question. RV10 oplims are the same as any E-AB and are listed in FAA order 8130.2H, but are easier to read in the previous edition 8130.2G.

Are you really asking about performance parameters like V-speeds, flap settings, an MP settings, etc?

Both phase one and phase two operating limitations will be issued to you by the DAR or FAA person who does your airworthiness inspection.
My guy actually brought a small portable computer and printer with him, in case I wanted anything changed from the boilerplate.

If we're talking about a flying airplane, you can get a copy from the FSDO that did the inspection. They're supposed to be in the plane at all times.

If we're talking about a flying airplane, you can get a copy from the FSDO that did the inspection. They're supposed to be in the plane at all times.

For $10, you can get a CD from the FAA Registry in Oklahoma City for all the records of the aircraft. You can then print out the operating limitations.

If you know someone at the FAA, they can get the FAA Registry records for you and DARs also can get the records for a small fee.

Thanks everyone. I didn't realize that my DAR would give that to me at inspection time which will hopefully be next weekend.

Back