What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Online Logbooks

tx_jayhawk

Well Known Member
Planning to switch to electronic logbooks, and I am looking for recommendations on what others like. I'd prefer something that has an Andoird app (as well as online), as I expect most to be entered from my phone. Obviously prefer something free. This is what I have found:

1) Zululog.com - This seems like the most polished one I have seen, but it is pricey. The full version (platinum) is $9 a month. That's not much money but it seems there is something free.
2) Myflightbook.com - Free with android app.
3) Logshare.com - No android app...unsure on the price.

Any others? Curious what people like.

Thanks,
Scott

Logbook

Planning to switch to electronic logbooks, and I am looking for recommendations on what others like. I'd prefer something that has an Andoird app (as well as online), as I expect most to be entered from my phone. Obviously prefer something free. This is what I have found:

1) Zululog.com - This seems like the most polished one I have seen, but it is pricey. The full version (platinum) is $9 a month. That's not much money but it seems there is something free.
2) Myflightbook.com - Free with android app.
3) Logshare.com - No android app...unsure on the price.

Any others? Curious what people like.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

I use Logbook Pro....transferred all my paper logbooks to it. I know they have phone apps too......I just have really liked the program! Here is the link:

http://www.nc-software.com/

Back