What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Once again it is time for the RV-9(A)'ers to get together at Oshkosh

Tumper

Well Known Member
I realize there has been a post out there for about a month on ?Who?s going to Oshkosh for 2011?, but it is now time to get specific.

For the past couple of years the RV-9(A) guys have gotten together on Tuesday just prior to the Van?s banquet for a little social time. Since that has worked out OK in the past and I don?t have any different ideas, let?s do it again this year.

Interested RV-9(A) guys and gals, let?s meet Tuesday, July 26th about 5:30 at the EAA Nature Center Pavilion around one of the picnic tables. I?ll try to have a sign up so there is no confusion this year. Even if you didn?t manage to get tickets for the banquet, please join us anyway. We will tell lies and put faces with VAF ?User Names? until the banquet begins.

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Fly safe or drive careful.

P. S. I guess we are going to have to a toast to Vlad since, for some reason, Vlad has something more important to do than meet with us this year. We?ll miss you buddy.

P. S. I guess we are going to have to a toast to Vlad since, for some reason, Vlad has something more important to do than meet with us this year. We?ll miss you buddy.

Thanks Dean see you next year. Have fun!

Sounds good to me. I don't have banquet tickets this year so I'll follow Smitty back to his camper when you guys go into the banquet and help drink his beer up.

Gents I have established a tradition to buy Smitty a beer every Oshkosh. :D Could not do it this year could somebody do it for me? Refund and interest on it guaranteed :D

I'll second that

I should probably join the club that buys Smitty a beer every year for all the stolen help I've gotten from his build site constructing my 9..........when I get this sucker done.

Very well Jim. I got beer covered. Please make sure Smitty gets it there are so many others without money :D

Back