What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Omaha area RV-12 partners sought

DaleB

Well Known Member
I am looking for 1-3 people in the Omaha area who would be interested in an RV-12 partnership.

I thought so too, until they pulled the plug on the partnership program web site.

Hi Dale. I'm in Bellevue. If I hadn't bought a -14, I'd be interested in the -12 with you. I can put the word out at work to see if there is any interest. I'm a pilot at the base.

Josh

Josh, that would be great. I've been running the numbers on this for the past day or so, and it's looking really, really good with 3-4 partners.

Dale,
I personally know three guys that did this exact thing with a -12, based at KGKY (Arlington, TX).

Contact Eric via PM (he's the one that I know his user name on here). Look up his name "DanceswithBassetts". I'm sure he and/or his two partners in the plane would be more than happy to share their insight.

Well, your -12 is one of the ones I'm looking at as a possible target, so hopefully I can scare up a couple more interested parties soon. :)

Back