What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Officially a Builder!

GTechRV

So the rest of the empennage came yesterday and in a flash we - my father and I - had everything inventoried (all there). Still waiting for the tools to really get down to business, but I thought it was worth the announcement! I look forward to all the advise and help we're going to get here over the course of the next [x] years. See y'all in the skies!

Last edited:
Gtechrv. Time to say good by to your friends. The yard that never gets mowed.
The gutters that wont get cleaned. The wife that forgets your name.
Go to work, buck some rivets, go to work, buck some rivets

Congrats to you too then Xavier. As for Jeff's comments, I won't be the sole builder. Though for me, the schedule will be something more like this: commute - school - work - commute - homework - pound rivets/surf VAF - eat - sleep - dream about pounding rivets - etc. Then on the weekends everything except sleep will be replaced with pounding rivets and flying lessons :D

Welcome

Congrats for joining a new family with a great plane. The next couple of years will be filled with some great memories. Some good some bad. Most of the bad will be forgotten when you break ground.

How about a name so we know who we are talking to!!

Welcome GTechRV!

Word on the street is that your dad is a real harda$$ who is going to crack a whip on you to get your plane done and in the air in under 30 days???

:D

Back