What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

O320 overhaul and operator's manuals

pmnewlon

Well Known Member
Anyone have an O320 overhaul and / or operator's manual they no longer need and would like to sell? I have an O320-B2B; I have the parts manual. Could also use the 1974 'Lycoming Direct Drive Overhaul' manual. Essco has them but I thought I'd try here to see if someone has a set they no longer need. PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks!

Anyone have an O320 overhaul and / or operator's manual they no longer need and would like to sell? I have an O320-B2B; I have the parts manual. Could also use the 1974 'Lycoming Direct Drive Overhaul' manual. Essco has them but I thought I'd try here to see if someone has a set they no longer need. PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks!

Phil, have you looked at Ebay? I was able to pick up a CD-ROM with the 540 manuals for under $20. Just pay close attention to the revision numbers. Some manuals listed aren't very current.

bob

Phil, have you looked at Ebay? I was able to pick up a CD-ROM with the 540 manuals for under $20. Just pay close attention to the revision numbers. Some manuals listed aren't very current.

bob

Yeah, not much there right now. Thanks Bob!

Overhaul manuals

Thanks!

FYI,
There is no O-320 overhaul manual. All direct drive flat, 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engine overhauls are covered under 60294-7-13 DIRECT DRIVE OVERHAUL MANUAL. The -13 at the end is the latest revision. The only engines this does NOT cover are the H2AD 320s and the Exxx 360s, aka the 76 Series engines. They have their own manual 60294-9-2 [I think the latest revision is 1996]
The 1974 version of 60294-7 is WAY outdated. You will also need all the Service Instructions and Service Bulletins mentioned in the pertinent manual that relate to your engine. Just having the manual will got be enough info to do the job correctly.
I have both these manuals in PDF form. However, 60294-7 is only revision 12. Does anyone have the revision 13 update pages available? I'd like to update my manual.
Charlie Kuss

Back