What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

No Calendars?

Yeah it seems like a good bet that there won't be one this year.

If you have old calendars you can re-use 1996 which matches 2024. I'm missing that one so instead I'm using the 2018 up through March then 2013 for the rest of the year.

Yes I am desperate.

Make your own

There are online wall calendar maker websites. Pull pictures of RVs out of your personal collection, web searches, VAF, etc. and make your personalized calendar.

Nope

My wife always gets me one for Christmas …….she called Vans and they told her there would NOT be calendar produced this year :(:(

If you want a Cubcrafters calendar, they have some to distribute.

--

PLEASE read the whole post before clicking on the link - Just in time for the new year, our new 2024 Calendars are ready to go! If you have been a fan of CubCrafters during the 43+ year history of our company, you will find something to enjoy in this calendar, or if you just want some really cool Cub-type aviation photos on your wall for the upcoming year this is the calendar to have!
Like always, for all of our customers, our fans, and any general aviation enthusiast, the calendar is free. CubCrafters will ship the calendar for free to addresses in the domestic United States, while the cost for our international shipments is a flat fee of $12.99.
Supplies are limited, so only one free calendar per household, please. The promo code(s) to get the 2024 calendar for free in our webstore are:
WITHIN THE UNITED STATES: crafters24
INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSES: crafters24int
(Non-US addresses will be charged a flat shipping rate of $12.99)
Please Note: The calendar must be the only item in your cart for the promotion to be used
Webstore Link: https://store.cubcrafters.com/2024-Cub-Crafters-Calendar_p_3107.html...
This is one of our best calendars yet, so don't miss out!

Last edited:
IF you want a calendar that has at least ONE RV in it, the Association that is in Oshkosh Wisconsin has an airplane calendar and the December 2024 airplane is the RV-15 in flight.

2023 Year at a Glance

With no 2024 calendar in hand, I guess I'll be stuck looking at my beautiful RV-7 all year. :D

Attachments

• 2023 Calendar.jpg
    2023 Calendar.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 63
Or

Or maybe somone can collect some pictures and have Shutterfly make the calendars…

That worked out. Took a couple of hours to find a dozen nice high res pictures and layed out with captions. Started the calendar from March 2024... Good for the next 12 months.
(Not for sale, just saying it doesn't take much work to do your own)

IMG_20240215_141326.jpg

Last edited:
Back