What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Newbie here

Charles in SC

Well Known Member
Hello, I am a newbie here and will most likly have a lot of uneducated questions so please bear with me. My empanage is done and I am just getting started on the wings and fuse.

Charles in SC said:
Hello, I am a newbie here and will most likly have a lot of uneducated questions so please bear with me. My empanage is done and I am just getting started on the wings and fuse.
Charles,

Where in SC are you? There is a very good SERV email group you might wish to join.

Good luck with the -7.

The real newbie

I'm the real upstate newbie. Got my tool kit on the way and going to order an RV7 Kit as soon as my 150 is sold. (Passed pre-purchase today and the guy is most likely picking it up Monday.) I'm in Williamsport Airpark in Easley. Used to own a -4 that I didn't build and I was going to build an 8, but after checking out a local builder in his -7 I'm a convert.

I'm planing on ordering the whole kit to get locked in on the pre-January price.

Are either of you building at SPA? If so let me know what hangar and I'll drop in on you sometime. I pick people up out of there all the time.

- Brett

Back