What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Taylor Pneumatic "C" Rivet Squeezer Combo with 3" & Longeron Yoke

BrownTool

New Taylor Pneumatic "C" Rivet Squeezer Combo with 3" & Longeron Yoke

Brown Aviation Tool Supply and Taylor Pneumatic Tool have teamed up to develop a Pneumatic Rivet Squeezer Combo Package specifically for the RV community and we have received our first shipment of these tools and they are ready to find homes in RV land! Taylor Pneumatic has named Brown Tool the exclusive world-wide distributor of this tool and it is not available from any other company.

The combo package includes a Pneumatic "C" Rivet Squeezer with TWO Yokes (a standard 3" Yoke & a 2-1/2" reach "Longeron" Yoke). You get all for the great introductory price of $598.95! The squeezer is a CP214 clone and the yokes are completely interchangeable with all known brands of similar rivet squeezers.

You can view all of the specs and see this new tool on our website at:

http://www.browntool.com/Default.aspx?tabid=255&ProductID=2611

This combo package of course qualifies for our FREE ground shipping offer anywhere in the USA (this now includes Alaksa, Hawaii, & APO/FPO addresses!) if pre-paid with a credit card.

Please contact me with any questions and as always thanks to Doug for the ability to reach the VAF community and thanks to all of our RV customers!:D

Michael Brown
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
2536 SE 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

Toll Free 1-800-587-3883
Local 405-688-6888
[email protected]
www.browntool.com

Nice... I already have 3 yokes (dang.... I should have waited for this offer....) What would be the price for the squeezer only?

Does it come with an ajustable set?

TAYLOR Pneumatic Rivet Squeezer Combo - Shipping to Canada and outside of the USA

I have had a couple of e-mails regarding shipping the TAYLOR Pneumatic Rivet Squeezer outside of the USA, so I thought I would post the answers here.

Any order over $95 that is paid with a credit card ships for FREE anywhere in the USA (this INCLUDES Alaska, Hawaii, & APO/FPO addresses).

Shipping to Canada: Small packages weighing up to 5lbs ship to Canada for approximately $10. Once over 5 lbs, it is more economical to use the Air Parcel Post "Flat Rate" Program. Basically, we can ship most packages weighing up to 20 lbs for the flat rate of $25.95. This Taylor Squeezer Combo has a shipping weight of 7-1/2 lbs, so you could order the Squeezer Combo and an additional 12-1/2 lbs of tools without increasing your shipping charge. This is an excellent time to order smaller yet heavier items such as clecos, bucking bars, etc. without increasing your shipping costs. (For example, a bag of 100 spring clecos weighs about 2.75 lbs) The normal transit time for orders that ship via this method is 6-10 business days and we have shipped thousands of packages into Canada with VERY FEW problems. If you need quicker shipping, we can of course ship via UPS or FedEx at a higher cost. We have deeply discounted corporate rates with FedEx & UPS, but we have still found that for customers who can afford to wait on their shipment for a few days that the USPS Flat Rate program is the most economical way to go.

Shipping to all other areas of the world : Basically the same as shipping to Canada, but the cost is $41.95 for up to 20 lbs. We have used this method to ship packages all over the globe, and once again, we have had very few problems (and certainly no more than we have with UPS & FedEx shipments). To most of Europe, the transit time runs about 6-7 business days, to Australia and Asia, the transit time runs about 8-10 business days. I have had customers in Australia receive shipments via this method in as few as 4 business days which is amazing to me!

Hopefully this helps our customers outside of the USA understand their shipping costs. A great resource for foreign customers is our US Postal Service website at www.USPS.com - at the site, you can calculate shipping costs from the USA to anywhere in the world and see estimated transit times to your specific location.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
Michael Brown
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
USA

www.browntool.com
[email protected]

TAYLOR Pneumatic Rivet Squeezer Combo

Philippe,

At this time we are not selling the TAYLOR Squeezer without the yokes (we do have our BATCO Squeezer available less yoke - see part number BAT-CS214-NY on our website). The Taylor Squeezer combo was specifically put together to offer a package deal including two of the most popular yokes used by RV builders at a great price. Think of it as our Squeezer Stimulus Package!

For the price of $598.95 you get the Taylor Model T-3000C Squeezer and Two Yokes. It comes with a standard set holder. We do have an Adjustable Set Holder (see part number BAT-CRXASH on our website) available from our C-Rex line which you can purchase separately and easily install on the Taylor Squeezer.

Hope this helps. If anyone has any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Michael Brown
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

www.browntool.com
[email protected]

Back