What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV-12 Builder in Arizona

FC-Heavy

I'm New Here
Hello everyone!

My Name is Frank and I am a new RV-12 builder in Arizona. Today, I ordered my first kit and I am looking forward to experience new excitements along with new challenges.

I read much about Vans and the associated community and I am happy to become part of it.

In addition, I am going to take the 16h Repairman Certificate Course next month. This should help me to get a better understanding together with the advantages of becoming an ELSA builder.

Going further, I would also be interested to take the 120h Maintenance Repairman Course but this is for the near future.

Many greetings from the Grand Canyon State

Frank

Welcome to VAF!

Hello everyone!

My Name is Frank and I am a new RV-12 builder in Arizona.

Frank

Frank,
welcome.gif
to the good ship VAF.

Good to have you aboard:D

Hello everyone!

My Name is Frank and I am a new RV-12 builder in Arizona.

Frank

(together) Hi Frank! :)

Nice to have you here. You will love working on the 12. I am participating in a build it's so different from other models. A lot easier.

(together) Hi Frank! :)

Nice to have you here. You will love working on the 12. I am participating in a build it's so different from other models. A lot easier.

Thanks! Yes, I hope so that the RV-12 is a good start. Maybe the next one could be a RV-10, will see. :)

Hello everyone!

My Name is Frank and I am a new RV-12 builder in Arizona. Today, I ordered my first kit and I am looking forward to experience new excitements along with new challenges.

I read much about Vans and the associated community and I am happy to become part of it.

In addition, I am going to take the 16h Repairman Certificate Course next month. This should help me to get a better understanding together with the advantages of becoming an ELSA builder.

Going further, I would also be interested to take the 120h Maintenance Repairman Course but this is for the near future.

Frank

Hi Frank -

I'll probably see you at the Repairman course in Wickenburg....I think I am the only other RV-12 in-progress builder currently in AZ - down in Ahwatukee - feel free to email or call me if you have any questions (not that I am even close to an expert!)

The emp kit will go pretty quick....depending on how much prep and prime you do...took me about 5-6 weeks working pretty steady at it. I am finishing my wing kit now and waiting for the fuse kit to ship. I just placed my fin kit deposit to beat the price increase on monday. Hope to have mine flying by the end of the year.

Hi Frank -

I'll probably see you at the Repairman course in Wickenburg....I think I am the only other RV-12 in-progress builder currently in AZ - down in Ahwatukee - feel free to email or call me if you have any questions (not that I am even close to an expert!)

The emp kit will go pretty quick....depending on how much prep and prime you do...took me about 5-6 weeks working pretty steady at it. I am finishing my wing kit now and waiting for the fuse kit to ship. I just placed my fin kit deposit to beat the price increase on monday. Hope to have mine flying by the end of the year.

John, I sent you an email but I am not sure if you received it. Please contact me directly at [email protected]. Thanks! Frank

Welcome to the family, Frank!
I am still building (what I consider to be in the last stages) in Tucson. Hope to be done by the end of summer. If I can be of help, don't hesitate to let me know.

Welcome to the family, Frank!
I am still building (what I consider to be in the last stages) in Tucson. Hope to be done by the end of summer. If I can be of help, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sorry about that! Forgot about the TUS 12 ! lol.

Wish there were more here the desert! Keep leading the way!

Frank - calling u now!

Back