What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Revisions

Revision Printing

Thanks. I've it figured out now. I just email the PDF's to Staples and pick em up as 11x17's the next day.

Just looking at those drawings makes me want to build a 12. That things is so engineered/prefabed that it begs to be built!

Printing revisions

At last I figured out how to print the revisions on my printer that only prints letter or legal size paper, not 11x17. In the past I would shrink the 11x17 page down to fit onto 8.5x11 paper. But then I needed powerful glasses to read the small print. Then just today I noticed that Adobe Reader print menu has an option for printing the current view. All I have to do is zoom and scroll to get a view that will fit onto letter size paper, click "CURRENT VIEW" on the print menu, and then click OK. Now I can print the left half of a 11x17 page, then zoom in on the right half and print that. It takes two sheets of paper to print out one page. But at least I can see it now. Most of you probably already knew how to do this. Just in case someone else is as slow as I am, below is a picture of the Adobe Ready 9 print menu with a red arrow pointing towards the Current View option. Joe
Print%20Adobe%20Reader%20view.png

Back