What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Guy

NewGuy

Hello Everyone!

I am a new member on this list and have just received the empennage kit for an RV-7. I am located at Arlington Municipal Airport (GKY). Rusty Williams gave me the initial ride in his RV-7A and got me hooked. Both Rusty and Tom Jett have been very helpful in the whole decision process. I?ll be relying heavily on you guys to avoid the pitfalls of the building process, so please be patient with the stupid ?new guy? questions!

Ken Korenek

Welcome to VAF Ken! Glad you made the decision to build!

One question though...What are you gonig to do when you are almost finished, and still have the VAF ID of 'NewGuy'? ;)

Just messin'...Get some pics up when you can! :D

Welcome, a wealth of knowledge (and arguements) await you. I'll make my point:

-7 Taildragger
Slider
Lyclone
CS prop
Plentum
Fuel Injection

If you don't have those decisitons already made, hopefully there are enough arguements already made where you don't have to ask again. So the search function will be your friend on this site :D

Most importantly, have fun with the project. I know I am, a year in already and not even on wings yet...

Welcome, I'm a newbie too. I'll ask some of the stupid questions so you don't have to ask them all. :)

Are you

almost finished with the empennage? Haven't heard from you in a day or two. :)

Pound them rivets!

Back