What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New builder introduction

HarryL

Hi All

I'd just like to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a first-time builder and just starting out with an RV12 in the UK. I've been following the forum and reading many of your blogs for many months and it's certainly an inspiration. I hope not to ask too many dumb questions but I'm sure you'll forgive me. I do have a background in aviation maintenance but in avionics, not mechanical work.

I was fortunate to have seen Aerofurb building his excellent example a few years ago and he kindly took me flying in his aircraft earlier this year, which has only served to encourage me. To further help me, Aerofurb is also my LAA inspector, so who better to ensure I get it right! I now can't wait to get my own aircraft finished.

Harry

Welcome to the group! Something it took me too long to learn, the archives probably has several others experience with the same problem you might be having, it is easy to use, sometimes just to make sure you are doing right.

Welcome Harry! Don't be afraid to ask questions; chances are good that someone in the group knows the answer and can help. Don is right about checking the archives, too.

Welcome to VAF!

Harry,
welcome.gif
aboard the good ship VAF.

Back