What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Alum!

ppilotmike

Well Known Member
Woohoo! I just received my wing kit today! Can't wait to dig in and get cracking on inventory. Unfortunately, I still have a lot of work to go on my tail kit, but it feels great to fill up the basement again with brand NEW ALUM! :D

Nice! I'm right behind you... should have the elevators finished up in the next week or so.

What was the lead time on the wing shipping? I'm thinking I should start thinking about getting my order in.

Thats great progress Mike, congrats...you're going to enjoy working on the "bigger" parts.

Cool

Its all down hill from here.......just a long way down:D

All you lack is finishing up.

Thanks.

Thanks guys. Ed, I've been watching your progress and you're smokin' along! Ron, when's your next BBQ man!? It's getting too warm not to be cookin' something!:D

alum?

U clearly have a case of 2024 addiction. stop licking and swallowing the drill chips when the collect on your face......... :p

new kit parts

Good deal Mike. I am coming to Denver around the 1st. If I can get away from the attorneys and engineers, I would love to come by and say hello. I will check back later.
Dont finish it all before I get there!

Good deal Mike. I am coming to Denver around the 1st. If I can get away from the attorneys and engineers, I would love to come by and say hello. I will check back later.
Dont finish it all before I get there!

Sounds good, Rock. It looks like your build is going well (Emp 80%). Keep it up and let me know when you and your wife are in town.

Back