What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need some help on final riveting

LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
I'm ready to rivet on the last of theRV-7A project -- the forward top skin, but I need some help.

I have Meniere's Disease, an inner ear malady that makes life VERY uncomfortable underneath the panel, almost to the point where I'm only good for about one minute of "upside down" time. Not good for this part of the project.

Wondering if anyone has any time on Saturday to help me with this, preferably someone who's done this before and has a good idea of a logical progression of rivets to make it come out OK. Access is going to be a little difficult, partly because of the location of the Lightspeed controller (basically, same place Checkoway put his) and partly because the VP-50 controller also is below this area. It's not impossible, but the challenge is great.

In exchange for your time, I'm willing to part with my seats (2x - upstairs, center court) for the 1/18 (Wednesday) game between the Timberwolves and Pistons. Don't laugh, they're an up-and-coming team and you'll love watching Ricky Rubio.

Back