What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

need pic of 10-360 throttlebracket horizontal induction

Hi all,
doesanyonehave pics of Vans io-360 throttle/mix bracket for a horizontal induction system? wouldbe very gratefull. Also,what length cables didyou use for throttle and mixture?
Thanks,
Gary

Hi Gary, What type of inj do you have? Check out my specs below if you think my setup will be helpful then send me a private message with your email and I will send you the pics directly.

Andrew

it is an IO-360 A1B6 with Bendix injection. Vans sells a bracket for the throttle/mixture that is for this that fits between the sump and throttle body, i just want to see a pic of one to see if it going to work in my application.

I have the throttle bracket kit which I would like to sell because it did not work with my set up. If you decide to go ahead with the vans stuff let me know...I'll make ya a deal!

Here's my setup

Hi.

I've the Superior I0-360 with horisontal induction with the new sump and the Silver Hawk injection.

I made my own throttle bracket, copying the model made in SS steel of another RV-builder, Larry Schneider. Seems to work fine.

I made an "extension" to the Vans mix bracket. It's simply a spacer and a two steel arms forming a "V". This V stabilizes the extended mix arm.

This extension offsets the mix arm alittle downwards. That way the mixarm goes almost horisontal onto the arm on the Silverhawk.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back