What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need a ride from Appleton to MKE on July 28

Steve Ashby

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Fellow RVers,
I will be at OSH for the whole week, but I will need to get from the Appleton airport to the Milwaukee airport on Sunday, July 28 in time to make a 5pm flight. Is there any chance that someone might be going my way and could help me out? I could certainly help with gas money.
Thanks!
Steve Ashby
404-310-5128

If you’re still going to be there on the 28th, I think you’ll be turning the lights off on the KP coverage team…. ;)

I’d love to help, but I will probably start looking for a weather window to leave by Thursday - a guy can only take so much fun!

If you’re still going to be there on the 28th, I think you’ll be turning the lights off on the KP coverage team…. ;)

I’d love to help, but I will probably start looking for a weather window to leave by Thursday - a guy can only take so much fun!
Quitter.

Fellow RVers,
I will be at OSH for the whole week, but I will need to get from the Appleton airport to the Milwaukee airport on Sunday, July 28 in time to make a 5pm flight. Is there any chance that someone might be going my way and could help me out? I could certainly help with gas money.
Thanks!
Steve Ashby
404-310-5128
Wish I could help 'ol friend, but headed down I39 home by then

Back