What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NAS1149FN632P Washer for Fuel Tank Window?

JerryG150

Well Known Member
My finishing kit did not come with NAS1149FN632P washers called for in section 37-05 figure 1, to secure the fuel window. :confused: I have some 960-6 washers that look like they should fit. The 632 hex nuts use in contact with the washers are shiny metal and the 960-6 washers are more brass looking. I'm not sure if that's a problem.

Anyone else have a similar problem here? :confused:

Fuel window hardware...

Hi Jerry,
If your finishing kit arrived before the new fuel window was issued, and it must have, then you should have gotten a little brown bag of hardware with the new window care package that Van's sent out. I am pretty sure my bag contained the screws, washers and nuts for the new fuel window.
Tony

not in the bag ...

I did receive that bag you were talking about but it only states on the side 1 window, 1 window reflector and 22 #632 hex nuts ... no washers listed(NAS1149FN632P not listed or in the bag). I'm certain Van will send them to me after I call on Monday. Oh well ... what's another week ...:(

I did receive that bag you were talking about but it only states on the side 1 window, 1 window reflector and 22 #632 hex nuts ... no washers listed(NAS1149FN632P not listed or in the bag). I'm certain Van will send them to me after I call on Monday. Oh well ... what's another week ...:(

NAS1149FN632P is just an NAS part #designation for AN960-6 washers.
If you have AN960-6 washers previously supplied they can also be used.

Back