What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Narco 810

almarsh

Well Known Member
help installing Narco 810

i have narco 810 with tray except it seems the tray is spring loaded when radio slides in it only has hole on the radio on one side to clip into tray there for the other side has nothing to grab on to to hold into place and besides there are no provisions for any way to mount tray into place anyone have any suggestions abouts the install of narco 810 any pics of process would also help i can use any advice one may have i need help here! how in the world does this thing lock into place!!!!

allen
[email protected]

Last edited:
I have a Narco 810 with tray. It seems the tray is spring loaded; when the radio slides in it only has hole on the radio on one side to clip into tray. The other side has nothing to grab on to to hold into place. There are no provisions for any way to mount tray into place. Anyone have any suggestions about the install of a Narco 810? Any pics of process would also help. I can use any advice one may have, I need help here! How in the world does this thing lock into place:confused::confused::confused:

Allen
[email protected]

Sorry, had way too much time on my hands.............:eek:

Last edited:
Back