What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Narco 810 Com Service Manual needed

Ralph Ketter

Patron
This Narco Com 810 is not my radio but one I am helping troubleshoot one in an RV4. No intercom or speaker - just a Narco Com 810 wired to mic and phone jacks.
The only remaining problem I having is getting a squeal when the mic is keyed and starting to talk. Maybe it could be too much sidetone gain but there is no control marked as sidetone. I'm also wondering about the condition of electrolytic capacitors inside the radio.
If anyone has a complete pdf copy of a service manual (and/or an installation manual) for a Narco Com 810 I would appreciate a copy. I have only been able to come up with minimal details such as pinout diagrams.

This Narco Com 810 is not my radio but one I am helping troubleshoot one in an RV4. No intercom or speaker - just a Narco Com 810 wired to mic and phone jacks.
The only remaining problem I having is getting a squeal when the mic is keyed and starting to talk. Maybe it could be too much sidetone gain but there is no control marked as sidetone. I'm also wondering about the condition of electrolytic capacitors inside the radio.
If anyone has a complete pdf copy of a service manual (and/or an installation manual) for a Narco Com 810 I would appreciate a copy. I have only been able to come up with minimal details such as pinout diagrams.
Try Bob Nuckolls aeroelectric Google:
810 site:aeroelectric.com
Gives lots of hits

Back