What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N159LG is a plane!

rph142

Well Known Member
After 26 months of steady building, my collection of aluminum is finally a plane! Adam Valdez performed a thorough and mostly uneventful airworthiness inspection this morning. It was challenging dealing with relentless back orders, price hikes and a few laser cut parts, but in the end it was worth it. Admittedly I build to build and flying is icing on the cake. I’ll be flying it unpainted while I wait for my paint slot at cascade customs. Now for the first flight!

IMG_9009.jpeg

Congratulations! What an awesome post to get to read on a Saturday night. Way to go and wishing you a very awesome phase 1!!!!!!

Congratulations! What airport will you be doing your Phase 1 out of?

After 26 months of steady building, my collection of aluminum is finally a plane! Adam Valdez performed a thorough and mostly uneventful airworthiness inspection this morning. It was challenging dealing with relentless back orders, price hikes and a few laser cut parts, but in the end it was worth it. Admittedly I build to build and flying is icing on the cake. I’ll be flying it unpainted while I wait for my paint slot at cascade customs. Now for the first flight!

View attachment 54546

Attachments

• IMG_8687.jpeg
    IMG_8687.jpeg
    960.8 KB · Views: 88
Back