What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

mystery photo?

turbo

Well Known Member
img3299xz0.jpg

where was this photo taken?

RE: Where was this taken

Probably wrong, but there is a field off the North end of the runways at SMF, Sacramento CA, that routinely displays crop pictures such as this. The area looks similiar. Dan

Corn Maze Near Hill AFB

Here is a Corn Maze around Ogden and Hill AFB in Utah that I flew over near Halloween.

Here is the picture I took.
381532115_gEKN5-L.jpg

Zoomed in
450325348_vdEkJ-L.png

OK George, How did you do that? Know where to go, etc. Inquiring minds want to know.

That was cool! Thanks

winner: george from TX

george, i never thought someone from that far away would know the answer. had you flown over the area last summer? :D

OK George, How did you do that? Know where to go, etc. Inquiring minds want to know.

That was cool! Thanks

george, i never thought someone from that far away would know the answer. had you flown over the area last summer? :D

Thank for the Kudos! It was a challenge I couldn't resist. No fly over though that would have been fun. It was a Google search that worked which included words like "corn maze believe dragonfly" with the dragonfly being the zero in word.

I was just lucky that the Google satellite picture was at a time when the maze was included in the photograph.

Last edited:
amazing google power

img1975fo2.jpg

ARR the next one will not be sooo easy. :confused::rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Back