What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My new canopy cover

Mikey

I just have to show off my new Bruce canopy cover. Paul gave it to Louise for Valentine's Day, but clearly it was really a present to me. Pretty sexy, don't you think?

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

Now, just in case anyone out there thinks I'm naive enough to believe Paul gave it to me only out of love for me and Louise, I'm pretty sure I know his real motivation. I've heard talk that we'll fly to St. Paul again soon and there was only one hanger space last time. I think Paul is afraid that his warrior-princess, the Valkyrie, might have to get wet outside if she has the better cover. ;)

Standard or Extended?

I thinking about ordering a canopy cover from Bruce's. It looks like Mickey got the standard cover (very nice,btw ) but Bruce also sells an Extended cover.

What if any benefit is there to the extended cover?

P.S. Is Mickey pronounced Mike-e or like the mouse?

The standard is good, but...

I have no experience with the extended model but I am using Mikey's (yes, Mike-e) a lot now and still really like it. Still recommended.

I hope that Mikey did see...

I have no experience with the extended model but I am using Mikey's (yes, Mike-e) a lot now and still really like it. Still recommended.

That his new coat is covered with pink hearts.

Most guy wouldn't wear such a thing.;)

Just kidding Louise, it looks cozy.

Kent

Back