What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My 7A will come "home" tomorrow

MNRVFlyer

Well Known Member
Hi Gang,

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I (along with Stein, Jed and Mike from SteinAir) will move my bird to the airport for final assembly. I'll be based at KSGS. I'm hoping to fly in about a month. Thanks to all of our customers who have wished me well.

Airport move

Congratulations Paul. Hope everything goes well with assembly and testing. Hope to see your bird when we come to get panel. Bill

Way to go Paul! If you need an extra hand just give me a call.
I also can bring an empty Suburban for smaller parts.

Paul Danclovic
Carver MN/Albuquerque NM
RV8A Flying

952 270-7365

Way to go Paul! If you need an extra hand just give me a call.
I also can bring an empty Suburban for smaller parts.

Paul Danclovic
Carver MN/Albuquerque NM
RV8A Flying

952 270-7365

Hi Paul,

Thanks! Stein is going to drive his truck so I think we are good for transpo... but... hurry up and fly off your 40 (if you already haven't) so I can talk you into a ride or two!!!

paul

Last edited:
Paul,

If you don't mind another visitor I would like to come over and meet you guys and say hi.

Mark

Have fun!!!!

Paul,

You'll have fun. It would be sort of like the old days when all the neighbors come over for a "barn raising" event. RV builders getting together to help one through a very big milestone. Very motivational for all. Wish I could be there.

Bevan
RV7A panel install/wiring soon
IO-360

Paul,

Totally jealous...I have scheduled the thrilling job of....you know it....more polishing and assembly. But, If you end up one canvas jacket short of a posse....let me know.

Again, totally jealous....nice work buddy.

Paul,

If you don't mind another visitor I would like to come over and meet you guys and say hi.

Mark

Sure, I'm hoping we'll be there at around 12-1:00. It's the second to last hangar on Southgate. My cell is 612 483 5188.

Paul,

Have fun. This is kind of like the weeks before your kid heads off to school. I hope you find something to do when all the building is finished.

Paul,

You'll have fun. It would be sort of like the old days when all the neighbors come over for a "barn raising" event. RV builders getting together to help one through a very big milestone. Very motivational for all. Wish I could be there.

Bevan
RV7A panel install/wiring soon
IO-360

Bevan,

You are right about that. I'm very fortunate to have some good friends to help. We are also moving a very nice 7 that another one of the SteinAir guys just finished. I'll report on the move Monday.

Paul,

Totally jealous...I have scheduled the thrilling job of....you know it....more polishing and assembly. But, If you end up one canvas jacket short of a posse....let me know.

Again, totally jealous....nice work buddy.

John,

Your move won't be too far behind... and... your ride will be sporting that groovy paintjob. We'll be around the shop after we drop mine off. I'm sure the guys will want vittles.

Shoot, we coulda made it a three-fer. I gotta get my fuse over one of these days. Course, it's not on landing gear....

and the hangar at SGS is half full of ice.:mad:

Paul,

Have fun. This is kind of like the weeks before your kid heads off to school. I hope you find something to do when all the building is finished.

Bill,

I think I have a plan after finishing... I miss flying so much that if Stein gave me a week off I could fly my 40 hours off with time to spare. But being an Overlord has it's responsibilities and Stein has already been patient with my airplane building sabatical:D

Back