What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MT Spinner Screw PN?

Kevin Horton

Well Known Member
I'd like to order a few spare screws and washers for the spinner on my MT prop. I can't find the part numbers in any of the docs that came with the prop, nor can I find them on the MT web site. I tried e-mailing the vendor I bought the prop from, but got no response. Maybe one of our e-mails got caught in spam trap.

Does anyone know what the part numbers are of those screws and washers? Are they standard aviation parts that I can buy from ACS, etc? Or, do I need to source them from MT?

Same question

Hi Kevin,

I have the same question. Did you ever get an answer?

I just mounted my MTV-12 prop and spinner to do the cowling. You were asking for spares. Did you get some with the spinner originally? I have none at all.

I have emailed MT this morning for the spec. of the screws and washers. I'll let you know what they say. I also asked a fellow builder here in Ireland who has an MTv-12 up front.

Regards,

Andrew Butler,
RV7 EI-EEO.

I e-mailed MT in late November, and got a very quick response:
The part number of this screws is AN 526 C 1032 R8.
They didn't give a part number for the washers - I'll try again if you don't have any luck.

I didn't receive any spare screws or washers with my spinner.

Back