What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Morristown TN Anyone?

DonFromTX

Well Known Member
My son bought a home in Morristown TN, and is moving from Winnebago NV. Are there any RV12 people, or other RV's in that area?

Brantel is over there, Don.

If his panel upgrade is done, he might even be flying ;):D

Oh yeah, a different thread from weeks ago , Casey says "Hi".

No 12's but we have:

Two 7's, a 6A and a 9 associated with KMOR and a local private field.

Several more in the area.

It is an awesome area to live. The local airport is struggling with management issues and a city that has not got a clue. Older T hangar space seems to be available most of the time.

Our local EAA chapter is 1494...we are small!

Can't wait to meet you and your son!

Thanks for all that information. If I ever get mine flying, that will be a first destination for sure, nice to know it is RV friendly country!

Morristown, TN

Don, I live in Hensley Airpark which is about 30 miles or so from Morristown. I also have a flying RV-12 with about 20 flight hours on it.

If you get up this way look me up..........

Walt Shipley

Hey thanks Walt, I certainly will! I will be visiting my son before I get mine done, so will keep in touch!

Hi Don, you will have many RV friends around your new home in Morristown. I'm the manager, FBO operator at Johnson county airport (6a4), fellow builder of multiple including the latest rv12 finishing the test phase. Van's aircraft are the most common models in my hangars. I offer builder assistance and repairs if you should need any help. You will find good company here in East Tennessee. [email protected] or call at 423-727-1223.

Back