What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

More of the same.....

petehowell

Well Known Member
I know we are breaking no new ground here, but Kate and I felt the need to fly and shoot tonight. We are having a nice run of sunsets here in Minne and thought you might enjoy......

Traffic.......

Minne%20Sunset%20325.jpg

Above the Fray.....

Minne%20Sunset%20326.jpg

Nice night to fly

Minne%20Sunset%20307.jpg

nice wx.......

must be the back side of the low. cool & clear. time to put in the 15/50 oil and check the heater.:rolleyes:

Nice pics!

Nice pics Pete. Something that can only truly be enjoyed from an airplane. Or up at UND where there are no trees to block the view!;)

I'm jealous.....

Pete,
My Kate is now married and teaching second grade in San Antonio, TX. I miss those special times that were spent with my daughter. Seems you also have one of those great relationships with your daughter that most only wish for. Enjoy them as they past much too quickly when they are that good.

Doug

btw... think I saw your 9a on the ground at Ames a few weeks ago. My son and his wife live in Ames and we were up visiting them.

Yes!

Doug,

That was me. I am an Iowa Stater and married an Ames girl. We were back to see her mom. You have a beautiful 7A.

Pretty neat to pull up to the FBO and the only other plane on the ramp is an RV.

Back