What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Missin fuselage builder's manual

cinghiale

I'm New Here
Dear All, I just recieved (after 1 year waiting) my RV10 kit, doing inventory of the parts we noticed that some parts are missing, but, what is more important, the biulders handbook for the fuselage is not here.

Does someone have a PDF of this handbook??
Could yu please e-mail me os send it via WETRANSFER or other file transfer software??

Would be a great help

Thank you all in advance
Stefano (Cinghiale) Treu

Should be available on Van's site for you in your account if/when you register your builder number with them.

Dear All, I just recieved (after 1 year waiting) my RV10 kit, doing inventory of the parts we noticed that some parts are missing, but, what is more important, the biulders handbook for the fuselage is not here.

Could yu please e-mail me os send it via WETRANSFER or other file transfer software??

Would be a great help

Thank you all in advance
Stefano (Cinghiale) Treu

$0.00

You can download if for FREE from the Van's web store https://store.vansaircraft.com/

Just sign in to the web store, navigate to "My Aircraft" and then add your kit serial # and you will be able to download all the plans and manuals free of charge.

Would be a great help

Thank you all in advance
Stefano (Cinghiale) Treu

I’m not at home so I can’t check but I believe the instructions for each kit (builders handbook as you say) is an actual inventory item. When you send Vans your missing inventory items let them know you didn’t receive the “builders handbook” and I’m sure they’ll include it with your missing items shipment.

Regards,
Zach

Back