What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Misc Stuff for sale. (Transaction for entire lot in progress)

Freemasm

Well Known Member
Everrything listed is ~2/3 ACS/BandC/etc price. Buyer pays shipping

Circuit Breaker, Tyco, push type, W23, 25 AMP 2@ $25 each
Switch Breaker, Tyco, W31, 10 Amp, $27
Ammeter Shunt. Garmin/UMA. 100 Amp, $39
Sparkplug Lead double clamp, Slick, $6
ANL holder, Buss, $20
TC wire splices, EI 20@ $1 each
GMC507 install rack $20 (has a spot of suspected adhesive on it. Still serviceable)
AP servo GSA generic install kit (bracket, capstan, fasteners) 3@$10 each
Central Warning/Annunciator panel w/ voice annunciation, Aero Safety Systems. programmable. $750. Ref link below.
Aero Safety Sys/ACS link

Or everything for price of annunciator/make a reasonable offer.

IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg
IMG_0111.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg
IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in the Central Warning System, are the visual indications already defined or can they be changed?

Interested in the Central Warning System, are the visual indications already defined or can they be changed?
It's never been installed and I've never messed with it. I obtained it in a stash of avionics from an abandoned project. It appears pretty capable/flexible. Attached is a link to the install manual. Trying to recoup some of the money I spent on the aforementioned. You're right up the road from me. Make me a decent offer.

manual

It's never been installed and I've never messed with it. I obtained it in a stash of avionics from an abandoned project. It appears pretty capable/flexible. Attached is a link to the install manual. Trying to recoup some of the money I spent on the aforementioned. You're right up the road from me. Make me a decent offer.

manual
PM sent!

Back