What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Minneapolis in October

Greg Arehart

Well Known Member
I'm headed to Minneapolis for a meeting in mid-October in the RV (weather permitting - is weather generally permitting this time of year?). Looking for suggestions on which airport to fly into and the best way to get downtown. I expect to be there for about 4-5 days (Oct 9-13). Any other info about the area also appreciated (though I will not have much time to travel around).

Thanks,
greg

Both Pete and Forrest are great hosts Greg - "Minnesota Nice" doesn't begin to describe the Anoka County folks.... :)

thanks!

Thanks to both of you for the generous offers. I am definitely planning to come to Minneapolis and will be in touch as the time approaches and the weather situation becomes clearer (at least I hope it is clear!).

cheers,
greg

Greg, any chance to come through Chicago Area, not the most direct route from NV, but would love to see your plane.. Engine ordered on my 9A build, went with Matittuck IO 360 with 1/2 P-Mags.

Mark C. Schaumburg, IL

Mark,

Not particularly likely, but I will keep it in mind. I'm dropping off a buddy in Lincoln, NE and need to drop him off enroute west on Wednesday or Thursday (12 or 13) and trying to get a little closer to home later that day. But if I get a weather delay or something to the west, I might fly down to visit you.

cheers,
greg

Back