What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mid-Atlantic Gathering of RV's 2024 KDMW. June 22

Steve Koziol

Friend
Still getting acclimated to the new look here and hoping that this post makes it to the Group for easy viewing. As I stated in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the forum a bit earlier last week, we are primed to launch year number 11 for our RV Fly-In at Carroll County Airport (KDMW). Yes it keeps growing and we all are a bit older. We will be hosting this year's fly-in on Saturday June 22 from 9:30am to 2PM. (Rain date is Sunday June 23 same times). For anyone who has not flown into one of our events, we have free food, dogs and burgers along with plenty of bottled water and soft drinks. Of course, any donation to our Chapter 1384 is appreciated. We will be advertising this fly-in to the local public to come see some of the coolest custom-built RV's in the area. Our own Peter Barret just had his beautiful RV8 fastback painted, and it is sweet and a must see! I will post some updates as we are getting closer to our magical fly-in date. My contact info is below and we look forward to seeing our old friends and new ones we make each time. Safe Travels.

Steve Koziol
RV 9A N424JK
267 614-8251

We are rapidly approaching our 11th Annual Gathering of RV's this Saturday June 22. As a reminder KDMW Runway 34 is a right-hand pattern. Yes, it is going to be a typical Maryland hot summer day here. Don't forget to stay hydrated while flying here and when you land, we will greet you with a bottle of cool Water! We have a program that we are finalizing, and I will share the topic tomorrow on another post. All of us at EAA Chapter 1384 look forward to welcoming you with our start time of 9:30 am. Catch you all again tomorrow!

Steve Koziol
RV9A N424JK

We are in the final stages of setting up for the 11th Annual Mid-Atlantic Gathering of RV's. With the temps being what they are, lots of water will be available throughout the field. We plan on starting our Presentation/discussion of "Mission Ready: lessons from military aviation on flight planning and crew management that you can use every day." by Ryan Fair,
ex-Marine pilot. This will start about 10:15 or 10:30 depending upon arrivals. When you arrive at the field, please head over to the Registration Desk located at the beginning of the grass area as in the past. Linda and Cindy will be there to gather your registration information and answer questions that you may have. Safe travels and see you in the morning!

Steve
N424JK RV9A
267 614-8251

Back