What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Manual Aileron Trim install

tcone1

Well Known Member
Hello,

I'm at a loss for what I did with the instructions for the the manual trim installation.

Is there anybody out there that can point me at resources to help me install this system. I have searched the forums and can't find any advice, other than that losing the original instructions might be a big loss.

I've started searching builders logs, but I'd rather be out in the shop.

Help please,

Tim Cone

tcone1 said:
Hello,

I'm at a loss for what I did with the instructions for the the manual trim installation.

Is there anybody out there that can point me at resources to help me install this system. I have searched the forums and can't find any advice, other than that losing the original instructions might be a big loss.

I've started searching builders logs, but I'd rather be out in the shop.

Help please,

Tim Cone
If no one else comes up with anything; I think I have the kit still packaged out at the hangar. I'll try to go out this afternoon & round up instructions.

Close...

I'm sitting here with the instructions in my hand, along with the drawing. Then I noticed you're an 8. I'm a 7, and the instructions are distinct.

If you think they'd help, I'll be happy to scan and email, but were I you, I'd hold out for an 8 version, I can't imagine the two installs have much in common.

George

I did retrieve my instructions but they are for the RV-6 Kit AIL-T6; also willing to scan to pdf if you think it will help.

I tried

I sent you a private e-mail earlier, but like the others, mine is different. It's for a 7 or 9. I just got home and checked and there is a difference from the 8... sorry.

Back