What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

maintenance program RV-10

Hi Sergey,
The -10 is very maintenance free, really. We do 50 hour oil and filter changes and check the tires before each flight...wear and pressure.

I have an annual inspection done by my A&P/IA once a year and he goes through everything he normally does on a factory certified airplane.

Best,

Maintenance RV-10

I have a copy but it is pdf and it loses all the formatting if I try and cut-&-paste. I don't know how to post it - sorry.
[/url]

Paul,

I'm interested in your maintenance program too. Please send me the PDF. I dropped you a PM with my e-mail address.

Hans-Dieter
Germany

Unfortunately, the maintenance schedule is part of a pdf file which is a POH someone has sent to me as a template for mine. I therefore don't want to pass it on without his permission and I don't have the tools to extract the relevant pages. I will check with him and get back to you. Thinks: Could print and scan.....

In the meantime, the generic 2 seater plan is what it is based on, but modified to suit the specific engine/equipment etc on his aeroplane.

Bob Rieffler has said he will post a link to his web site so I have sent a copy to him.

Four waivers:

- the schedule is specific to the owner's aircraft/engine/equipment
- I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any data included
- I make no comment on the level of maintenance required by the LAA - it is what it is.........
- I know many prefer an oil change at 25 hours and I think I will adopt that

Hope this helps.

Back