What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Main Gear Intersection Fairings

Janekom

Well Known Member
Patron
RV9A Main Gear Intersection Fairings

I am making Main Gear Intersection Fairings for the RVs and I am looking for someone to test fit it on the 9A. It is the same fairings we make for the 6A and 7A. See http://www.rvbits.com Some say it is the same and some say it is not the same.

So if you have a 9A at the point where the fairings can be fitted, please let me know. I am willing to ship it to you free provided that you can fit it immediately and send me good pictures. The down side is that if it does fit, I would like to invoice you. :D

Looking forward to hear from someone.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Just following up on this.
I cannot believe that there is not a single RV9A builder not willing to test these main gear intersection fairings. I thought and was also told that these are the best they (the RV10 guys or example) have seen up to now, but apparently the RV9A drivers do not like it :eek:

Too early for me

Hi Jan,

I am interested, but have not yet received my finish kit, so I have nothing to send you. I was hoping a more advanced builder would chime in :)

Hi Daniel,
Maybe I should clarify this. I have a set ready that I want to send to any RV9A builder who is willing to test fit it, send me some pictures and his observations. If it fits well, he can keep it and I will invoice him for the goods.
Obviously it should be someone who can do it now and not in a few month's time.

I am making Main Gear Intersection Fairings for the RVs and I am looking for someone to test fit it on the 9A. It is the same fairings we make for the 6A and 7A. See http://www.rvbits.com Some say it is the same and some say it is not the same.

So if you have a 9A at the point where the fairings can be fitted, please let me know. I am willing to ship it to you free provided that you can fit it immediately and send me good pictures. The down side is that if it does fit, I would like to invoice you. :D

Looking forward to hear from someone.

I sent you a PM.

Good news!

I have test fitted our standard 6A/7A intersection fairings on a finished 9A and they fit 100%.
I do have stock ready for shipping.

Vlad,
Please send me an e-mail - details on the website or to
webmaster"AT"rvbits.com
Thanks

Received fairings several weeks ago. Excellent quality great fit. Paint and go. Thanks Jan!

fairings.jpg

I just spent a ton of money on your website in my head...

Are you going to be doing an RV-7 plenum like that carbon 10? That is one sexy "bit."

Sig600,
The dummy for the RV7 plenum has been made already - so watch this space as they say :)

Back