What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LZU to 9A0 today?

gnuse

Well Known Member
I was wondering who dropped in for a quick landing and departure today in a really pretty RV-7?

I was wondering who dropped in for a quick landing and departure today in a really pretty RV-7?

I Did!
A morning off from work plus a perfect blue sky could only equal one thing "stick time". I departed LZU at 1135 and headed North. I played around with some 1/2 cuban 8's till I started feeling a little green. Decided I better find something else to do. I just happened to be flying near Dahlonega and thought it would be a good idea to stop in. It was my first landing at Wimpy Field in the 7. I love how the runway is nestled in the valley. Very nice airport.
Unfortunately, I had to go to work and I was a little pushed for time. Maybe my next trip to 9A0 wont be as rushed and I can check out your planes.

The handheld was very low on power so I wasn't sure how well you could hear, I know I couldn't hear on my end.

We have have 4 RV's and are always looking for visitors. Especially one's that we haven't seen before. :)

Last edited:
Back