What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lord engine mounts

DWC7A

Does anyone know the correct number for the Lord engine mounts used on RV7A and a IO360, Dynafocal? I do not want the firm ones used for Aerobatics. I am looking for the Lord brand.

Thanks,

Dennis Conner
RV7A
Installing inst, AeroSport IO375 on order.

mounts

Thanks Steve, that is the number I had decided on, but just wanted to see what other people had used.

Thanks again.

Dennis Conner
RV7A
Waiting for engine.

Hello

I ordered my firewall foreward kit 2 month ago and Vans supplyed Lord mounts! I was surprised but happy.

Check with Vans, they changed the supplyer.

Regards,

Dominik

Hi Dominik,
Out of interest, what was the Lord p/no of the Lord Mounts that came in your Van's kit?

I just talked to Van's and yes they do sell the Lord brand engine mounts now. The ones for the Dynafocal mounts are $125.00 and are in stock. That is the cheapest I have found. The girl taking the order did not know the Lord part number.

Thanks again for the help.

Dennis Conner
RV7A

Hi Steve

I'm not at the building place now, I will look when I'm there within the next days.

My firewall forward kit is for a 320.

Regards Dominik

Lord mounts from Jeppesen!

Glad to hear that Van's has finally decided to go with Lord mounts.
I purchased mine (J-9613-40) from Jeppesen in May 2010 for $106 ea plus $9 UPS. Who would have thought........:eek:

Lord Part Number

Hello Dennis

Sorry for the delay, here is the number of the Lord mounts tat I got thru Vans:

Lord no: J-9613-40 Vans no: EA DYNA VI-STD

Regards, Dominik

You did good

Glad to hear that Van's has finally decided to go with Lord mounts.
I purchased mine (J-9613-40) from Jeppesen in May 2010 for $106 ea plus $9 UPS. Who would have thought........:eek:

Jepp raised the prices. I daudled (sp?) and missed it. Vans is now the best place I could find. Bought at $125.

Back