What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for women builders to help with AirVenture Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise Hose

Well Known Member
I need a couple more women instructors for the women-only, metal-building workshop on Monday and Tuesday at AirVenture this year. It last less than two hours mid-day. The workshop is a very relaxed, beginner's look at metal-building techniques. I promise, there is more fun and laughter than any other workshop that you've attended at AirVenture! We don't need experts. You just need to be comfortable measuring, marking, drilling, manually de-burring (edges, corners, and holes), and setting pulled rivets. If you are interested, please send me an email ([email protected]) and I will forward further information.

And, if you know a woman (or teenage girl) going to AirVenture who would like to make a cool, aluminum notebook binder, learn some basic skills, and have a lot of fun, please tell them about the workshop. Sheet Metal Workshop space at 11 am on Monday and Tuesday. Show up EARLY! The class typically fills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back