What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV transition training - for RV-8

Bronanvan

I'm New Here
I just purchased an RV-8 a couple of weeks ago. I am interested in getting transition training. I have approximately 700 hours logged, mostly in my F33a Bonanza. I am instrument rated (not current) and recently got my tail wheel endorsement in a Citabria, along with spin training.

My insurance is requiring 30 hours tail wheel and 10 hours make/model prior to solo.

Anyone in the Midwest available to help me get checked out in an RV tail dragger? I’m located in southern IL.

Thanks!!!!

I just purchased an RV-8 a couple of weeks ago. I am interested in getting transition training. I have approximately 700 hours logged, mostly in my F33a Bonanza. I am instrument rated (not current) and recently got my tail wheel endorsement in a Citabria, along with spin training.

My insurance is requiring 30 hours tail wheel and 10 hours make/model prior to solo.

Anyone in the Midwest available to help me get checked out in an RV tail dragger? I’m located in southern IL.

Thanks!!!!
A common question most cfi’s will ask is: Do you have rear-seat controls? Rudder and brakes too?

Back