What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-7A Project

N369DB

I'm New Here
I am looking for a partially finished RV-7A Project. I would consider anything from a Empenage to wings, tail, & Fuselage. I would preffer something in the South East USA.

my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thanks,

David W. Bristol
N369DB RV-7A Plans[/B]

Last edited:
Have RV7A QB

I have an RV7a Quick Build can't finish.Most work done to wings& empenage, a little done to fuselage, all parts are here and work is of excellent quality, if interested please email.Waco Area of Texas. [email protected]

Last edited:
mhawkins said:
I have an RV7a Quick Build can't finish.Most work done to wings& empenage, a little done to fuselage, all parts are here and work is of excellent quality, if interested please email.

You're very right, I am. I haven't reposted yet with a new price as I've been very very busy. The only problem is the crating/shipping across the country. I can make someone a very attractive deal if they'd like to pick it up in a U-Haul, or something, but once crating and shipping cross country is involved, you wouldn't save much buying from me. Vans has very cheap shipping on his kits. I've had a couple of good offers but I just can't bring myself to accepting their money when I know there's not much ultimate difference in cost between my kit and a new kit.

Anyhow, it's still for sale, preferably to someone in Central/Southern California. I'll repost an official "ad" this weekend with details.

Back