What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-7 training.

AndyRV7

Well Known Member
More specifically an RV-7 with a CSP. I have my transition training done (2 yrs ago), and my TW endorsement, so technically, I do not need a CFI. I am trying to get myself solo-ready and thought I might not have to go to Texas or Washington/Oregon to get this done.

Thanks!! Andy

More specifically an RV-7 with a CSP. I have my transition training done (2 yrs ago), and my TW endorsement, so technically, I do not need a CFI. I am trying to get myself solo-ready and thought I might not have to go to Texas or Washington/Oregon to get this done.

Thanks!! Andy
If you specifically want RV time, I understand. But there are other ways. I took a couple of hrs dual in a Pitts before flying my plane. Lots of T&Gs...

I would love to get any tail time I could but just for the pleasure. I think I want RV-7 time though for this. Thanks!

so technically, I do not need a CFI.
Thanks!! Andy

Well, technically, you do need a cfi - unless no money is changing hands.

And if you are using someone else's airplane, he needs to hold a waiver (LODA) - unless no money is changing hands. Best to make sure you are covered by his insurance, too.

<sigh> if only life were simple...

Kansas City

is also an option for transition training.

Andy,

I do transition training near Kansas City -- based at LXT. I have an RV-7, IO-390, and a CS Hartzell. I also have a LODA. PM or reply with questions.

Best regards,

Bill Gill
RV-7 N151WP
Lees Summit, Missouri

Back