What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-12iS build schedule

trib

Well Known Member
Hello, I am volunteering at First Flight High School assisting students in building an RV-12iS. We're just getting ready to attach fuselage skins now (section 23). It would be helpful to gage progress if anyone has information regarding how far along (approximately of course) the build is in relation to the manual sections. I know that there are many builders who kept better records that I did when I built my RV-6A and was hoping you could share any information you might have. Relating to hours work would probably be best as dates completed would only be accurate if a steady number of hours per day occurred. I'm open to any other suggestions if you have them.

Thanks,
TR

Hello, I am volunteering at First Flight High School assisting students in building an RV-12iS. We're just getting ready to attach fuselage skins now (section 23). It would be helpful to gage progress if anyone has information regarding how far along (approximately of course) the build is in relation to the manual sections. I know that there are many builders who kept better records that I did when I built my RV-6A and was hoping you could share any information you might have. Relating to hours work would probably be best as dates completed would only be accurate if a steady number of hours per day occurred. I'm open to any other suggestions if you have them.

Thanks,
TR
Hi Tim,

You will need to speak with JT, the instructor at First Flight. The Tango Flight build process does the build in a highly modified order than to support a multiple group build. If you, or JT have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Tango Flight.

-Dan Weyant
Executive Director
Tango Flight inc.

Back