What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-12 AV Control Board

JerryBatson

I'm New Here
I have a 2010 RV-12 with a bad AV Control Board. This is for the Dynon Flightdek D180 that every thing plugs into. The switches are mounted on the front. I hoping someone did an upgrade and still has one available.

Please send 423 a text 316 message 0778 if you have one.

I tried to upload a picture but that didn't work

Thanks,

Jerry

Your location is shown as YN. Is that a typo and should be TN?
If you can't find anyone to fix your control board, I can give it a try.
What is wrong with it?

I bought this unit from Joe Gores five years ago (Post #2 above). I'm keeping it for a spare. Joe knows electrical, and if he has offered to try a repair.... I would take him up on it with no hesitation.
-

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 4.37.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 4.37.47 PM.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 37
I agree with the above. There isn't a lot of magic happening with the circuit board that can't be fixed within an hour or two. Burnt up traces, blown out soldered-in fuse, switch that failed internally, leaky capacitor...

Your location is shown as YN. Is that a typo and should be TN?
If you can't find anyone to fix your control board, I can give it a try.
What is wrong with it?

Changed the profile to TN. Thanks

Problem: During the annual I ask that the Master Switch be changed because the light didn't work. He did but when I got it back the engine would not start. Everything else worked. He made an attempt to repair and now the light for the master switch doesn't come on until I turn on the Avionics switch but the Master is the only light that comes on. Still won't start.

I have another guy that is suppose to be really good looking at it tomorrow.

I was just hoping I could find one that works and be finished with a six and a half week annual.

If that fails I may take you up on your offer. Thanks

Now you're playing with me.

I bought this unit from Joe Gores five years ago (Post #2 above). I'm keeping it for a spare. Joe knows electrical, and if he has offered to try a repair.... I would take him up on it with no hesitation.
-

That is exactly what I need.

Back