What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for example garmin .csv files

Lucmac

Well Known Member
Hi,
I’m looking for a couple of different example .csv files that were recorded in at least half an hour’s flight that can be sent to me.

Example 1 is from a system that had CAN bus issues that were eventually diagnosed and corrected later (ie, looking for recorded network issues) with a description of what was eventually found to be wrong and corrected.

Example 2 file from a system that has never had any known CAN bus issues affecting anything a pilot would see in flight and may or may not have actual recorded network errors logged in the .csv file.

Please send me a PM to arrange for the transfers.

Thank you.

CAN Error Log

Hi,
I’m looking for a couple of different example .csv files that were recorded in at least half an hour’s flight that can be sent to me.

Example 1 is from a system that had CAN bus issues that were eventually diagnosed and corrected later (ie, looking for recorded network issues) with a description of what was eventually found to be wrong and corrected.

Example 2 file from a system that has never had any known CAN bus issues affecting anything a pilot would see in flight and may or may not have actual recorded network errors logged in the .csv file.

Please send me a PM to arrange for the transfers.

Thank you.

There are varying levels of severity of CAN errors. The presence of any CAN error flag in a 1hz log with regularity is indicative of a problem with an installation and it is highly recommended to take corrective action. If you are having this problem, please feel free to send one of your Flight Data Logs to [email protected] and we can assist you with diagnosing the problem.

Thanks,

Justin

Back