What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for another RV-10 owner near St. Louis

Bill.Peyton

Well Known Member
I am contemplating purchasing an RV10 kit and have never seen a completed kit close up. Anyone in or around the STL area? I am based at SUS
Bill

Thanks Brent. I would really like to see a completed -10. We have an RV7 at SUS going together that I have been watching. I am out of town through Thursday unfortunately. But I may take you up on a discussion later on.
Bill

Sorry to see that there's been a general lack of response for you. There are completed RV-10s in the Kansas City area, up in Boone, IA (north of Des Moines) and I've got mine in Omaha. There is also one in Lincoln and the one in Boone will be moving to Lincoln when the test time is flown off.

There are probably others around but these are the only ones I personally know of in the area.

Maybe a road trip?

Bob
RV-10 N442PM

Sorry to see that there's been a general lack of response for you. There are completed RV-10s in the Kansas City area, up in Boone, IA (north of Des Moines) and I've got mine in Omaha. There is also one in Lincoln and the one in Boone will be moving to Lincoln when the test time is flown off.

There are probably others around but these are the only ones I personally know of in the area.

Maybe a road trip?

Bob
RV-10 N442PM

A road trip sounds like the way to go. Are there any RV fly ins scheduled in the future that you know of?

Kind of late in the year for fly-ins. Best one in the area is at BNW and usually occurs in June. http://wcaircraft.com/boonervday.html. Cleveland Tools is also located there - a great gathering, last couple of years there were 5-6 RV-10s there including a couple under construction at WC's build center. One of those has since taken to the sky. Usual RV-10 attendees are myself, Tim Olson and Pat Brandt. Larry Geiger and Ray Doerr have also brough their -10s on occasion. Stein has also shown up the last couple of years.

Bob
RV-10 N442PM

Missouri RV 10

I think I'm probably a bit closer in Jeff City. I'm guessing about 2 hours to get here. There is also a 7 and 8 close by as well. Message me if you would like to drive over and see it. Should have my door back on soon and perhaps go for a flight locally.
John Koonce

Back