What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for an expert for a prebuy in the LA area (Van Nuys)

paulsmeds

Selling the Mooney of 20+ years and trying to join the RV club. Is there anyone available near Van Nuys to do a prebuy on an RV-6A?

If the owner will fly the airplane over to Whiteman, I have a AP/AI who is very familiar with RV's and can do a prebuy for you. I also act as his RV advisor. Kinda like Sam B., I've been here awhile ....DM me if you're interested and I'll get you his contact for you.
Regards, and you won't be disapointed with the RV upgrade :)
Laird

@bruceh might be an option for you, if he's willing to fly up, or if the seller is willing to fly the airplane down to him (~45 minutes).
He'd do a nice job for you.

If the owner will fly the airplane over to Whiteman, I have a AP/AI who is very familiar with RV's and can do a prebuy for you. I also act as his RV advisor. Kinda like Sam B., I've been here awhile ....DM me if you're interested and I'll get you his contact for you.
Regards, and you won't be disapointed with the RV upgrade :)
Laird
The owner is unable to fly it anywhere so we are stuck needing to do the prebuy at his hanger. Thanks for the offer and I wish we could get it over to you.

@bruceh might be an option for you, if he's willing to fly up, or if the seller is willing to fly the airplane down to him (~45 minutes).
He'd do a nice job for you.
I'll contact him and see if he is interested. The seller is unable to fly it due to lost medical.

I wanted to report back that Bruce did an incredible job on the pre-buy and did way more than I was expecting. He was extremely thorough, took hundreds of photos with comments and took the time to help educate me along the way. He did way more than a pre-buy. He gave us a solid baseline of the condition of the entire aircraft along with recommendations. This was a HUGE help to someone just joining the RV world. I couldn’t recommend him more! Thanks Bruce for all your help!

Back