What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a really nice airpark in the Southeast

cptbuzz

I am looking for a really nice airpark located in the southeast. (Tennessee, NC, SC, FL) If you know of a really nice airpark that has alot of amenities, please let me know. Thanks!

Scott

We visited Spruce Creek near Daytona after SnF this year and were blown away by what they have - incredible airpark!

Surprised nobody has mentioned Spruce Creek yet. :D It really is THAT good. We were over there a few Saturdays ago for some $100 eggs at the on-field restaurant. We sat outside and watched approximately eight different formation groups (primarily RVs) doing their thing. Also watched a nice yellow Pitts take off and depart like an Atlas IV - straight up. Then there are those cruising by in their golf carts, hanging out under the oak tree at the departure end of 5, working on projects in hangars, etc... Hard to beat that place.

+12 for Spruce. Have had a home there for three years and will be there permanently after I retire at the end of the year!

201101.jpg
201105.jpg

Last edited:
Back