What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

location of GRT backup battery

Mine is bolted to the inboard face of F-814A-L-1, just forward of the F814G-1 seat belt anchor. The battery and wiring (with a fused output) are accessed by raising what ever rear stick base cover you may install. I can get in there by removing two #6 screws.

Good location

Dan,

That is an excellent location. Thanks for that tip. If you have a pic of that I would love to see it.

Tony

If you have a pic of that I would love to see it.

Not much to see Tony, just the battery laying on its side with the tabs attached to the rail. I think I placed a strip of rubber between the battery case and belly skin.

batt

I am trying to get the picture in my mind of the position of the d connector and fuse with respect to the opening around the stick. I think I got it.

Where have you been??

Tony,

How're things going with the panel? We were talking about you the other day and wondering when you'd be flying.

Going to send a note to our little group to perhaps meet at Sebring for breakfast on Sat. morning. See if you can talk Bill into a ride along.

Carl Raichle

Back